Milwaukee Crane was founded in 1945 by Italian immigrant
Gabriel Pascuzzi as Milwaukee Machinery in Portland,
Oregon USA. The company was located at 4000 SW Macadam
Avenue. The company sold and repaired electric motors,
pumps, transformers and with its machine and welding shop
was able to repair all kinds of industrial equipment.
In the early 1950's the son of the
founder, Arthur Pascuzzi, saw the need for adding to the
products sold by his father's business. Manufacturing
was a more appealing prospect than repairing old equipment.
"Milwaukee Machinery" always had a good reputation for
quality work, and the manufacture of overhead bridge cranes
looked like a good opportunity.
Building the best
became our motto, and we did. By the late 1960's the crane
manufacturing part of the company had outgrown the building
on Macadam. In 1970, the crane division relocated to a large
facility in the Portland suburb of Tigard. The name of the
company was changed to
Milwaukee Crane to more identify with our product
lines. Milwaukee Crane now has 55,000 square feet of
manufacturing plant and is served by four large capacity
bridge cranes. You've got to have cranes to build
Milwaukee Crane has grown and changed over
the years. We've adopted advancing technology to
continuously manufacture a better product. We've also
expanded our product lines to better serve our customers
across a broad range of applications and industries.
One thing has remained constant throughout
the years: our uncompromising commitment to quality and
customer service. Building the best remains our
motto. Skillful engineering and efficient manufacturing
assure that each crane conforms to the highest standards of
safety and performance.
Papa Pascuzzi would be proud.
Shaheed Mohammed, Parts Sales
Leisa Keep, Parts Sales
Dylan Howard, Sales
Brenden Batista, Sales
Patrick Keep, Service Manager
Cherrie Vandewarker, Office Manager
Art Pascuzzi, President