Gorbel's I-beam Jibs are ideal for heavier loads from
1 to 5 tons (heavier capacities available, contact the factory).
They are also available in motorized or manual rotation.
- Economically provide hoist
coverage for individual use in bays, along walls or columns, or
as supplements to an overhead crane or monorail system.
- Capacities from 1/4 ton to 5
tons, with spans up to 30 ft.
- Require a structurally adequate
wall or column to support the jib.
- Require sufficient clearance
above the boom throughout its arc to accommodate the tie rod
- Utilize I-beam boom assemblies
for heavier capacities and longer spans.